Meet the Providers
Pain Management Doctors in Southeastern PA
25+ years of experience treating back pain, neck pain, sciatica & painful orthopedic conditions
At SEPA Pain Management, our highly qualified doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs), Certified Nurse Practitioners (CRNPs) and professional support staff provide exceptional care for you and your family. From the time you make your appointment until you walk out the door, you will receive attentive service and individualized care from all our healthcare professionals and staff.
The team at SEPA Pain Management helps thousands of patients each year reduce and cope with all types of pain. Much of our expertise emphasizes treating painful spine-related conditions such as back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, along with common painful orthopedic conditions such as joint and muscle pain from osteoarthritis. With offices located throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, SEPA Pain Management has been serving the community for over 25 years, using the most up-to-date and sophisticated techniques available.
At SEPA Pain Management you will receive a medical evaluation, and if needed, additional diagnostic testing may be obtained. A recommended treatment plan will be outlined and implemented to get you on the road to recovery. Your personal treatment plan may involve medical management, physical therapy, acupuncture, psychological therapy, and minimally invasive pain control therapies.
- Residency and fellowship training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board certified in Pain Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Chairman, Abington Health System Department of Anesthesia
- Suboxone Certified
- Director, Pain Management Service, Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health
- Mr. Biskup is a life-long Philadelphian. He received his undergraduate degree at Thomas Jefferson University. He has worked in Pain Management for over 20 years, starting off in a physiatry-based practice for five years before changing the focus of his practice towards interventional pain management.
- Ms. Weed graduated in 2007 from Lebanon Valley College with an undergraduate degree in psychology. She worked in the behavioral health field prior to pursing a second degree in nursing from Thomas Jefferson University in 2010. While working as a Registered Nurse, she completed her Master’s in Nursing in 2017.