Statement On Coronavirus/COVID-19
Given the current health concerns regarding COVID-19, SEPA Pain Management wanted to provide our patients and the surrounding community with an overview of our specific policies and procedures.
SEPA Pain Management is committed to providing a safe and clean environment. We regularly monitor the CDC and local and state authorities for their most updated recommendations and guidelines.
SEPA Pain Management’s coronavirus (COVID-19) Policies and Procedures:
- If you have been actively ill with a fever or persistent cough in the past 48 hours, please do not come into the office until you have fully recovered, have been fever-free for at least 48 hours and have been cleared by your doctor.
- We will disinfect all high-touch surfaces and equipment in addition to our usual cleanings between patients our overnight daily professional cleaning service.
- We will continue our standard policy of disinfecting all treatment tables between each patient.
- Employees will continue their hand- sanitizing procedures between each client.
- All patients and employees shall cover the occasional cough or sneeze and make use of our hand-sanitizer stations immediately afterwards.
Thank you for your attention to these important matters. SEPA Pain Management is committed to providing a safe and clean environment for all of our patients and employees.